“Our Company, Web owner, we, us, our, Thalias Hospitality Group” refer to THALIAS Co., LTD
“You, your, customers” refer to web user
I. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Your data are collected to us through third parties service providers only:
- upon your consent to subscribe to our newsletter via Mad Mimi (Mad Mimi is a third-party data processor. At any time, you can unsubscribe from our emails either from within the email, just click the unsubscribe button);
- once you participate in surveys, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
II. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Web user may be asked to provide the following data only upon their subscription to our newsletter and upon making a reservation at our Restaurant /Hotel:
- Telephone Number;
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- username and password;
- your payment details including billing address and credit card details
- your Facebook login;
- your IP address adn browser location when visiting our website and at the time of reservation;
- information related to the browser or device you use to accesss the reservation app;
- your physical location when using the reservation app;
- your cuisine preference;
- and other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
III. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Your data are used for following purposes:
- to provide your access to our website;
- to send you promotional message on our products and services;
IV. HOW YOUR DATA ARE STORED?
We use all possible means to ensure that your data is protected and stored safely as it is reasonable in every circumstances to avoid the loss, access, use, modification, leak or disclosure of those information, except with your consent or to be compliant with the requirement as set by Laws. We also require that third party service providers acting on our behalf, to provide appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks.
V. TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE SHARED?
The data collected could be shared to:
- Thalias Co., Ltd branches;
- trusted service provider; business partners;
- in the event of company acquisition or merger;
- government or competent authorities to which we are obliged by Law to disclose the data.
VI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Whilst we diligently work with trusted third-party service providers to protect the secrecy and security of your data as we possibly could, nonetheless, you should be aware that no method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot guarantee the security of any Data collected to us, and you assume sole and whole liability for such risks.
- Events Beyond Our Control
By using this Website, You agree that neither we nor any of our partners, branches or employees, shareholders shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental damages, breach, loss of your Data resulting from a cause over which we do not have direct control, including but not limited to, failure of electronic, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, internet errors, and the event of force majeure.
VII. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Policy shall be made under and construed by Cambodian law.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this policy, including any claims regarding its existence, validity, or performance, shall be resolved in an amicably manner through negotiation among the Parties, in good faith.
If such matter cannot be resolved by negotiation within 15 (Fifteen) calendar days, it shall be finally referred to and resolved by arbitration in the Kingdom of Cambodia in accordance with the arbitration rules of the National Commercial Arbitration Center (NCAC).
The language of the arbitration shall be in English.
The defaulting Party shall bear all counsel fees, arbitration fee, and any other fees arising out of the dispute resolution procedures described in this Section.